Cloud Chaos Slows Innovation and Adds Risk
Get to Cloud Smart with Cross-Cloud Services
Conquer Cloud Chaos
Cloud chaos is slowing innovation, driving up cost, and weakening enterprise security postures.
- 57% find cloud operations to be more complex than on-prem.
- 89% are looking for a better way to manage unpredictable cloud costs3.
- This demands a new approach – one where you can use the best of breed services from each cloud without adding extra complexity.
Standardize Isolated Cloud Operations
VMware Cross-Cloud services introduces standardization at multiple layers of abstraction, so you have a single way to build, operate, access, and secure apps on any cloud. Goodbye cloud chaos - and hello faster operations, developer velocity, and the agility of a cloud smart approach.
- Every cloud has its own unique set of operational workstreams – observability, security, cost control, deployment automation, developer self-service, end-user access, and more.
- This creates a state of cloud chaos, where IT teams are slowed down by the operational overhead of their multi-cloud environment.
- Realize a quicker time to market, lower cost, and more consistent security with VMware Cross-Cloud Services.
VMware Cross-Cloud Services for a Cloud Smart Approach
1 VMware FY22 H2 Benchmark
3 ESG - Trends in Organizations’ Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Strategies - December 2022